BRA FINDER - Type the desired Style#, Size, Category,
Manufacturer or Style in the Search box supplied above.
Full Figure Bras Plus Size Bras Large Cup Bras Super Size Bras...
Bigger Bras Hard To Fit Bras..
Click here to bookmark MrBra.com !
Prosthetic Breast FormsPost surgery breast forms .
For women who have had a mastectomy, lumpectomy, biopsy, or congenital abnormalities.
A breast form (prosthesis) is a soft silicon-molded "cup" designed to fit in your bra ...
Click Below links to buy breast forms online ..
Types of Breast Form mainly include "Triangular", "Teardrop" or "Asymmetrical (R/L)".
Other types of Breast Forms are "Symmetrical", "Swim", "Oval", "Lightweight", "Heart-shaped", "Enhancer", "Attachable", "Polyfil", "Shell", "Partials", "Shapers", "Uneven breasts".
Wearing a Breast Form is recommended -
=>To restore balance to the body for good physical health.
=>To restore the natural silhouette to the body for good mental and emotional health.
=>To help avoid neck or back pain.
Wearing a Breast Form is necessary because -
=>Losing a breast causes an imbalance to the body. If a woman goes too long without replacing the weight of a missing breast, she may experience neck or back pain.
Selecting a prosthesis fitter -
You may want to ask the following questions when selecting a fitter:
• What styles and brands of forms are carried in stock?
• How long have the forms been on the market and have there been any problems with them?
• Why would one form be better than another for me?
• How long should a particular form last?
• May I wear the form for a trial period without obligation?
• Do the forms require a prosthetic bra? If so, what is the price range? Must I always wear that style?
• If alterations to the bra are necessary, can they be done at this location or must it be sent out?
• Will I be charged for alterations?
• Will I receive suggestions on how to alter my own wardrobe, if necessary?
• Will you special-order forms or bras, if necessary?
• Are fitters always available to meet my needs?
• What kinds of garments should be worn for the fitting?
• Are loungewear, swimwear, and accessories available?
• If I have insurance coverage or Medicare, will you suggest ways for processing the paper work?
• Do you keep complete records so that mail reordering is possible?
• If I have a problem with the form, how are warranty claims handled?
View Basket Secure Checkout